denoflare is a single cli tool to make developing and deploying Cloudflare Workers simple.
- Give you first-class support for
- Help you develop and test a worker, by running locally inside a permissionless Deno isolate, similar to the
- Monitor your workers in production from the command line
- Generate a customizable static documentation site for Cloudflare Pages in the style of Cloudflare's
- Keep track of your Durable Objects and R2 costs and statistics
- Call the Cloudflare REST API from the command line
- Manage Cloudflare R2 storage using the S3 compatibility API
Deploy via files or URLs
denoflare push https://raw.githubusercontent.com/skymethod/denoflare/v0.5.12/examples/hello-worker/hello.ts
Denoflare is still under active initial development (pre 1.0), but is completely open-source and can be used as is.
analytics subcommands have been stable for while, so the focus at the moment is to provide first-class support for the expanding suite of Cloudflare's platform products such as:
Made with Denoflare
These projects are known to have used
denoflare for development.
Support this project
Contributions to help fund ongoing development of Denoflare are welcome and appreciated!